IT systems are rapidly increasing in size which is why it is necessary to supervise and manage them in an efficient and reliable way. Be it supervising the work of servers, applications or services, a centralized work and process supervision is of vital importance.
The solutions provided by Sedam IT are tailored to each user's needs and encompass design, implementation, optimization and maintenance as follows:
- Infrastructure: supervising computers, servers, networks and databases...
- Applications: 24/7, end-to-end application supervision
- System users: a centralized system user digital identity management (employees, partners, contractors...) and ICT system access supervision with regards to roles and policies
- Business processes: coordination of business processes with IT processes, adapting and consolidating, applying ITIL
- System security: supervision, analysis and management of all security factors inherent in an ICT system
- Business permanence: a secure storage for business data and system data to ensure continuous operation of company
- Legal requirements: delivering solutions in accordance to the law (privacy, information security, SOX, ISO, etc)
By implementing these solutions the user can manage complex heterogeneous information infrastructures with minimal costs and maximum return of investment. Companies that use Sedam IT solutions receive a return on their investments in a short time because their decreased costs provide them with a service that is more encompassing and of higher quality than that provided by their own IT organizations.